Terms and Conditions
This Agreement was last modified on 03 December 2021.
Conditions of Use – Welcome to our online store! ENTEMARKET and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within this website, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices.
When you visit ENTEMARKET or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- You shall be permitted to access the Platform, avail the Entemarket Services and connect with Merchants and Delivery Partners on the Platform only upon creating an Account (as defined below) and obtaining a registration on the Platform. Your ability to continue using the Platform, Entemarket Services is subject to Your continued registration on the Platform. You will be required to enter Your personal information including your name, contact details, valid phone number while registering on the Platform.
- As a part of the registration, you may be required to undertake a verification process to verify Your personal information and setting up the Account.
- Entemarket shall have the right to display the information, feedback, ratings, reviews etc. provided by You on the Platform. You agree and accept that as on the date of Your registration on the Platform, the information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. In the event of any change to such information, you shall be required to promptly inform Entemarket of the same, in writing, at least 1 (one) week prior to the date on which such change shall take effect. You acknowledge and accept that Entemarket has not independently verified the information provided by You. Entemarket shall in no way be responsible or liable for the accuracy or completeness of any information provided by You. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Entemarket has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Entemarket reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your Account (defined below) and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at any time
2. Entemarket Services:
- The Platform provides You with the following services (“Entemarket Services“):
- It allows You to connect with Merchants and Delivery Partners;
- It allows You to view the items/services (“Items“) listed on the Platform by the Tied-Up Merchants;
- It allows You to purchase Item(s) from the Tied-Up Merchants listed on the Platform and allows You to get the Items delivered to You through Delivery Partners (“Purchase Services“);
- It allows You to purchase Items from Non-Tied Up Merchants and get the same delivered to You by the Delivery Partners (“Delivery Services“);
- It allows you to pick up- and drop off packages from 1 (one) location to the other through the Delivery Partner (“Pick Up and Drop Off Services“);
- It allows You to give ratings, write comments and reviews about Delivery Partners and Merchants;
- It facilitates improvement in the quality of the services provided by Entemarket on the Platform based on User ratings, reviews and feedbacks provided on the Platform.
- Once the Delivery Services/ Purchase Services/Pick-Up and Drop Off Services/ have been completed or delivered, as the case may be, you shall promptly notify the same on the Platform.
- Entemarket may, at its absolute sole discretion, add, modify, upgrade, extend, withdraw or alienate any of the Entemarket Services listed above from time to time. Entemarket does not provide any guarantee to You that the Entemarket Services will be made available to You at all times.
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that Entemarket is only a facilitator between You, the Merchants and Delivery Partners (as the case maybe) and Entemarket only provides You with access to the Platform to connect with Merchants and Delivery Partners for You to initiate transactions on the Platform. You hereby agree and acknowledge that Entemarket will not be a party to any of the transactions that are initiated by You through the Platform and Entemarket shall not be liable in any manner or incur any liability with respect to the services performed by the Merchants or the Delivery Partners, as the case may be. Further, You hereby agree and acknowledge that Entemarket shall not be liable for the conduct, acts and omissions of the Merchants (including their employees and consultants) and Delivery Partners in the course of providing their services to You, or for any loss or damage to the Item or otherwise caused to You as a consequence of or in relation to the services being provided to You by the Merchants or the Delivery Partner, as the case may be.
- You shall be eligible to avail the Entemarket Services as per applicable laws. If You are purchasing any medicinal product, using the Platform, for which You are required to have a valid prescription from a medical practitioner, You shall, ensure that physician, as far as possible, prescribe drugs with generic names and he / she shall ensure that there is a clear prescription and will upload the same on the Platform, while initiating a transaction with respect to the same on the Platform. Failure to do the same, shall result in cancellation of the transaction. Only upon verification of the medical prescription, will You be able to avail the Entemarket Services for purchasing the required medicines.
- Entemarket does not check or verify the packages that are being picked up and dropped off on behalf of You or the Items that are being delivered to You by the Delivery Partner, and therefore Entemarket shall have no liability with respect to the same. However, if it comes to the knowledge of Entemarket that You have packaged any illegal or dangerous substance or availed the Pick- up and Drop Off Services using the Platform to deliver any illegal or dangerous substance, Entemarket shall have the right to report You to the government authorities and take other appropriate legal actions against You.
- h. You hereby acknowledge that Entemarket shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from Your use of the Entemarket Services, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- i. Entemarket shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason terminate Your request for any Entemarket Service.
- j. You hereby agree that Entemarket shall not be liable for any conduct or misbehavior or actions of Delivery Partner with respect to any transactions initiated on the Platform. Further, you agree that Entemarket has no control over the Items provided to You by the Merchants and therefore, Entemarket shall not incur any liability with respect to such Items. However, keeping in mind the interests of the Users, we have informed our Merchants to ensure that Items are packaged properly to avoid any form of spillage or damage to the Item or any issues related to packaging.
- k. Entemarket shall use Your location-based information that is captured by global positioning system when you are using Your mobile device to request a Entemarket Service on its mobile app. Such location-based information shall be used by Entemarket only to facilitate and improve the Entemarket Services being offered to You.
- l. We can’t fulfil any tasks which are immoral or unlawful in nature. Entemarket reserves the right to refuse to perform any tasks on the grounds of such tasks being immoral/unethical/unlawful/banned either by Entemarket’s internal policies or as per the independent discretion of Entemarket. Entemarket may also refuse to perform any task on the grounds that such task is prohibited under any contract to which we are party.
- m. You understand and acknowledge that Entemarket by itself does not sell or provide any such Items. Entemarket is not responsible for the quality, merchantability or fitness of such Items. Accordingly, in the event of any grievances arising from the transaction initiated by You on the Platform pertaining to purchase or sale of any product from any Merchant, you may contact Entemarket support for routing. your grievances to the Merchant through the Platform.
- n. You hereby acknowledge that if You have any complaint with respect to the Entemarket Services, you will first inform Entemarket in writing within 24 (twenty-four) hours of using such Entemarket Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of ENTEMARKET or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of ENTEMARKET, with copyright authorship for this collection by ENTEMARKET, and protected by international copyright laws.
ENTEMARKETs trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ENTEMARKETs, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ENTEMARKET. All other trademarks not owned by ENTEMARKET or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ENTEMARKET or its subsidiaries.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
ENTEMARKET grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of ENTEMARKET. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of ENTEMARKET. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of ENTEMARKET and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing ENTEMARKETs name or trademarks without the express written consent of ENTEMARKET. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by ENTEMARKET. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of ENTEMARKET so long as the link does not portray ENTEMARKET, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any ENTEMARKET logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. ENTEMARKET and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, EMAILS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. ENTEMARKET reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant ENTEMARKET and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant ENTEMARKET and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify ENTEMARKET or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. ENTEMARKET has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. ENTEMARKET takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from ENTEMARKET are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
ENTEMARKET and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, ENTEMARKET does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by ENTEMARKET itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
By visiting ENTEMARKET, you agree that the laws of the state of KERALA, INDIA, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and ENTEMARKET or its associates.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to ENTEMARKET or to products you purchase through ENTEMARKET shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in KERALA – STATE – ADOOR, India – 691523
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to ENTEMARKET. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.